About this event
Watch the webinar replay
View Event Material:
Webinar ID: 202-502-428
Join us for this webinar and listen to an experienced, global panel of insurance professionals present, discuss and answer your questions on the theme of “Insurance Innovation”. This is sure to be a popular webinar so register early to guarantee your place.
Our webinar will cover viewpoints from Thought Leaders in the insurance innovation arena.
By participating live you can help to shape the panel questions and also participate in our live poll. Registered participants who are unable to attend will be emailed a link to the recording of the webinar.
This webinar will look more closely at insurance innovation and the articles by Rick and Ali Germaine in our recent InsurTech Insights which focused on the topic. View the articles
We will also frame some of the topics around The digital Insurer framework which is shown below
Questions to be addressed include:
- How different are the innovation models for value chain and new digital business models?
- How does an incumbent innovate from legacy?
- What is the role of innovation labs? Which are the ones that work?
- How much innovation should an insurer do in-house?
- What are the key technology drivers?
- How should digital talent and organisational design be managed to ensure successful innovation?
Our normal format is a quick presentation, questions from the floor and snap polls which ensures an informative, entertaining and engaging session. You can review other session here: Webinar statistics
Lastly note the US/ UK friendly time zone. We will make recordings available of course within 24 hours to those that register as we know not everyone can attend live.