We hope that the development of ‘Digital Insurance in Action’ will provide invaluable and stimulating insights to those insurers looking to learn from what is going on in the industry, as they reflect on and further strengthen their own digital insurance plans.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG’s Digital Consulting professionals have extensive experience working with business and technical leaders in the insurance sector. They go beyond the technology, focusing on transforming the organization to take advantage of the possibilities that emerging digital channels and technologies provide. They take a people-centered and insight-driven approach to help build new value for their clients, and better experiences for their customers, employees and business partners.
Some of the digital services member firms provide to insurance clients and their business partners include:
- Digital strategy and market benchmarks, digital transformation and digital road maps
- Customer experience and insights management
- New digital operating models and value chains
- Social media intelligence and analytics
- Cyber security, digital risk management and governance
- Programme and project management of digital initiatives