The Digital Insurer is hiring and looking for a Senior Analyst
LOOKING FOR NEW OPPORTUNITIES? ABLE TO ANALYSE AND REPORT ON THE IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY ON THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY?
- We are currently looking for research analysts to work on a new venture in the InsurTech space. If you are an experienced analyst in financial services looking for a new opportunity in the digital space, get in touch!
- The role is ideal for someone with 3-7 years’ experience in the insurance industry, an analytic mindset and an ability to communicate strategy in the written word.
- You would work within a team to create world class analysis of insurance technology companies and their impact on the insurance industry.
- You would be mentored and supported by world class experts – but need to have the client facing capabilities and raw analytic power to contribute your own perspective and views from day one.
- You would need to be a self-starter and self-motivated with an ability to work as part of a remote team. We are looking for someone with the right combination of experience, enthusiasm and sheer hard work to make a success of this role.
The Benefits to You:
- Improve your profile and become known as a Digital Insurance Expert
- Become part of the core team at The Digital Insurer, and collaborate with people fully committed to the transformation of the insurance industry.
- Make unparalleled Industry connections.
- Remote based role, we are flexible on your location and hours of work.
- You will be part of a modern, virtual business with an international team.
How to apply:
If you think this is an interesting role for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
The deadline for applications is 28th August