Video as a Customer Engagement Tool – Telstra White Paper
Article Synopsis :
As people spend more and more time online, video as a customer engagement tool is increasingly becoming an effective marketing tool for insurers. Content rich and engaging videos complement today’s digital and social media culture, so it’s no wonder insurers are trying to figure out the role video can play in their own marketing strategies
In this comprehensive report “The Digital Media Bank – how video better engages your customers and workers”, Rocky Scopelliti sheds light on how video is enhancing customer engagement and nurturing loyal customer relationships. The report provides deep insights on how to manage digital media assets and addresses a variety of key questions including
- What are the key strategic issues?
- Why do people prefer to interact and learn visually?
- Who are the pioneers of video-based financial services and what’s been their result?
- How are Asia Pacific financial institutions using and planning for digital video services?
- Do consumers find video-enabled banking services appealing? How likely are they to use them? What business impact would they have?
Link to Full Article:: click here
Digital Insurer's CommentsWith the proliferation of digital media, there is no denying that consumers are spending more time on insurer’s websites and social media channels. This is leading to greater sales conversion of insurance products.
Insurers in Asia need to acknowledge the importance of video as a channel in order to gain a competitive advantage. Compelling video content related to product overview, customer testimonials, case studies and insurance awareness can be game changing. Insurers should engage customers and prospects to understand the needs and preferences of consumers and utilize social media data to prioritize the type of content that is produced.
Link to Source:: click here