The Digital Insurer Webinars – Guidelines for Webinar Platform
Thank you for participating in our webinar. Below are some guidelines for participants as well as dial in numbers if you have trouble accessing via the registration links. Please note that we recommend accessing the webinar via PC to obtain optimal sound and quality and reserving audio dial in as a last resort option.
- You will receive a registration email from The Digital Insurer Webinar Team. The email contains detailed information including the webinar ID and url for direct entry to the webinar room.
Note: The webinar ID and url are unique for each different webinar
- If you have not already downloaded the Zoom plug-in, click on the meeting url (see sample below) and you will be prompted to download and install the app.
- You will only need to download the Zoom plug-in ONCE only
- After installing the Zoom app, please return to your registration email and click the meeting url to join.
Note: You may be prompted to enter the webinar ID. It can be found at the bottom of the email. Or you can get it from the respective event page.
- Please select Open Zoom Meetings to enter the webinar room. You will wait in the waiting area if the webinar has not started.
Link to international dial-in – https://zoom.us/zoomconference
- Broadband connection with LAN connection is ideal. If broadband is poor please use dial in phone numbers for audio and VOIP to view slides, questions & polls.
- Some company firewalls may prevent you from accessing the webinar software. In this case, you will need to try and access from a different PC and/or location or resort to audio dial in.
- If you continue to have problem accessing the webinar, we will email the replay to all registrants within 48 hours so you will still be able to watch it.
- The chat functionality is available for you to interact with other attendees.
- Feel free to ask questions through the Q&A panel. Our moderator and panelists will try to answer as many questions as possible.