Live Stream Functionality and Zoom
- Download the Zoom plug-in (first time entry only) – please see separate guidelines on the webinar platform here
- Enter via the zoom link in the email or webinar ID for the live stream 994-182-445
- Enter 30 minutes before webinar for sound and visual test, at 8.30am
- Strongly recommend laptop over tablet devices
- Broadband connection with LAN connection ideal. If broadband poor please use dial in phone numbers for audio and VOIP to view slides, questions & polls.
- TDI will move slides forward so you will need to request this to be done. Please limit slides to MAX 5. Additional slides cannot be considered.
- Zoom will focus in on the speaker talking
- Please mute yourself when not talking and remember to unmute when necessary
- Please keep your camera OFF until prompted to turn on for session
- The speaker coordinator will turn off your video at the end of the session
International Dial-In for Zoom
Broadband connection with LAN connection is ideal. If broadband is poor please use dial in phone numbers for audio and VOIP to view slides, questions & polls.
Link to international dial-in – https://zoom.us/zoomconference
- Please use chat functionality as you see fit throughout the day
- Feel free to answer questions. You can make these private or broadcast your answer to all attendees.
- Good audience questions that come through during your presentation will be asked by the interviewer so don’t worry about answering these.