Ten ways to reach customers on digital platforms – Globe & Mail
Article Synopsis :
Digitisation has empowered customers and they are demanding consistent and personalised experience across channels and touch points. In order to stay competitive, insurers need to revisit their customer engagement model and incorporate digital technologies and social media in their strategy.
1. Integrate social media intelligence into traditional customer insight
2. Develop an on-line customer advisory community
3. Develop an on-line idea forum or crowd sourcing engine
4. Mobile engagement
5. Embed digital experiences into the physical space
6. Develop branded content
7. Engage customers in a dialogue
8. Incorporate mobile payment systems
9. Enhance the second screen experience
10. Implement new near real-time customer service channels
Link to Full Article:: click here
Digital Insurer's CommentsInsurers should focus on solutions that combine frictionless customer acquisition, data analytics and social media campaign management. This will drive customer engagement across channel including social media, mobile tablets, POS devices etc.
Link to Source:: click here