TDI Academy partners with Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII) to offer digital insurance L&D to MII members and Malaysian Insurance Industry
TDI Academy is pleased to announce that it has partnered with The Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII) to offer its core learning & development programmes on digital insurance to MII members and the Malaysian Insurance Industry. The programmes offered will help accelerate the digital transformation of insurance and provide new skills to insurance staff as well accelerate the adoption of digital culture.
Through this unique partnership, members of MII and Malaysian insurers can now access TDI Academy’s programmes which are also eligible for HRD Corp funding. This allows insurers a cost effective route to upskill their staff in digital insurance.
There are three TDI Academy programmes available under the MII partnership:
- MII TDI PRIME: A customised learning programme for Enterprises wanting to improve digital insurance knowledge and engagement across teams.
- CDI: The CDI (Certificate in Digital Insurance) programme is a 100% on-demand programme and certification in digital insurance for learners who want to learn at their own pace without any assignments or live sessions to attend
- ADI: The ADI (Associate Digital Insurer) programme is a virtual “mini-MBA” and TDI Academy’s flagship programme in digital insurance for learners who want to accelerate their knowledge and take part in group learning experience
In addition, MII will be incorporating lessons from TDI’s core curriculum in digital insurance into six (6) MII Certificates including:
- Associateship of The Malaysian Insurance Institute (AMII)
- Professional Certificate in Insurance Sales & Marketing (PCISM)
- Professional Certificate in Insurance Digital Marketing (PCIDM)
- Professional Certificate in Insurance Data Analytics (PCIDA)
- Professional Certificate in General Insurance Underwriting (PCIGU)
- Professional Certificate in Life Assurance (PCILA)
Hugh Terry, CEO of TDI, commented on the partnership: “Our purpose at TDI is to work together to accelerate the digital transformation of insurance and we know that people are at the heart of successful digital transformation. We think this partnership will help MII members to provide new skills to their staff as well as accelerate the adoption of digital culture by making digital insurance learning available to all. We are looking forward to engaging with MII members to bring this programme to them as we know that leadership teams are fully aware of both the need and their responsibility to enable staff to move confidently into this digital age for the benefit of individuals’ careers and the companies they work for.”
Ms Shalini Pavithran, CEO of MII, said that “We (MII) have been working closely with TDI for a couple of years and this partnership allows us to offer all the options companies need for relevant and up-to-date learning programmes on digital insurance. Hence, we are pleased to offer the TDI programmes on a standalone basis, and are working to incorporate some of TDI’s content into our core curriculum. This approach allows for learning and development in digital insurance to be deployed cost effectively, and much more importantly, bring a unique blend of local and global expertise together for the benefit of MII members and the larger insurance ecosystem.”
To find out more including pricing and how to apply for HRD Corp funding, please visit: https://insurance.com.my/tdi