- Webinars & Events
- TDI Academy
- InsurTech Directory & Maps
- TDI Job Hub
- About TDI
- Contact Us
100% virtual learning & development Programmes on digital insurance and the impact of technology on insurance
Our Programmes are all focused on digital insurance which is the impact of technology on the industry and the opportunities that this brings. They are practical, up-to-date, highly relevant and fully accessible online to fit in with busy lives.
The ADI (Associate Digital Insurer) programme is our virtual mini-MBA and flagship programme in digital insurance for learners who want to accelerate their knowledge and take part in group learning experience.
- Complete 7 courses over 7 months. We cover one course a month.
- 28 live 1 hour weekly discussion groups with cohort participants & Industry Experts held on Zoom.
- Complete a maximum of 7 assignments - 4 minimum, 2 of which are mandatory.
- Suitable for Heads of function or business units, high performers, senior leaders, team leaders and digital technology & innovation specialists.
- We run 3 cohorts a year, currently in January, May and September.
The CDI (Certificate in Digital Insurance) programme is our 100% on-demand programme and certification in digital insurance for learners who want to learn at their own pace without any assignments or live sessions to attend.
- All 7 courses available over 12 months.
- Start at any time and complete at your own pace - entirely on-demand.
- Complete a minimum of 28 lessons or 4 courses to earn your certificate.
- Suitable for anyone interested in the future of insurance e.g.,recent graduates, identified junior or middle management and senior leaders.
- Customised Programmes available for Latam and Turkish markets - contact us for further info.