Insight Consulting is very well positioned to help companies develop detailed roadmaps and to build the financial case for a digital insurance strategy.
A Business case engagement would typically cover the following work:
- Breaking down strategy into a series of executable phases
- Ensuring the phases are logically constructed
- Assessing the people and financial resources needed for each phase
- Identifying the key stakeholders needed to approve the project
- Identify the key internal and external specialists involved
- Assessing the key project risks
- High level functionality specification of technology being developed (sometimes extending to user interface design)
- Working with IT to ensure security and development approaches are understood
- Work with project management resources to produce the initial implementation plans
- High level vendor assessments (if new vendors are required) – including RFI’s to establish budget estimates
- Assisting with preparation of financial projections to underpin the business case
- Presentations and approvals from project sponsors
Insight’s involvement will vary from case to case – from high level involvement on a task to detailed engagement. Insight would be working with internal staff on a peer-to-peer basis.
Clients may may also use Insight to help with project execution. More information on project execution…