- Thought Leadership
- In Action
- Tech Community
- About Us
This online weekly service provides you:
- The most up to date news to give you the latest insights and an overview of the Chinese insurance market;
- A close look at detailed government policies, timely updates on regulatory changes, information on the presence and performance of domestic insurance companies and their foreign counterparts;
- Topical strategic insurance issues and the ways to explore and enhance your business to yield higher efficiency and profitability;
- Information on operational & strategic concerns of brokers, insurers, reinsurers and consultants;
- Comments and opinions from experts on major discussion points affecting the market.
SUBSCRIBE to eWeekly China for just US$1,500 (plus 10% Exclusive discount for TDI Clients) per year and get:
1. 48 Weekly editions and over 480 news items.
2. Full access to the online edition for 5 members in your company.
3. Only the most important news - specially selected by a professional team.
The Digital Insurer is for the benefit of professionals from the insurance industry who wish to keep abreast of developments in Digital Insurance. By subscribing you will:
- Be able to get access to material not on the public site – this includes the Insight Reports Digital magazine, The Quarterly Digest archives and exclusive access to other content.
- Receive the Quarterly Digest – an email summary of the new articles on the site.
Will I be bombarded with email?
You will receive no more than one email a month, and probably no more than 2 a quarter, from The Digital Insurer and the focus will be a digest of new articles and news about Digital Insurance. The first one will be sent immediately when you subscribe.
Can I unsubscribe?
If you wish to unsubcribe you can do so at any time by clicking the link at the end of each email.