Our September 2017 webinar had over 400 registrations from around the globe. This was our thirteenth webinar as part of our Digital Insurance in Action series, sponsored by KPMG. If you missed it, you can listen to the recording below.
View the slides here.
We had 4 excellent speakers on our global panel of insurance professionals for this webinar:
- Freddy Macnamara, Founder & CEO from Cuvva, spoke about connecting with the on-demand customer.
- Edward Axon, GM Business Development from Trov, shared how to find the right customer.
- Jacky Zhou, Founder, Chairman & CEO from Datebao, provided insight into healthcare and China perspectives.
- Tim Attia, CEO & Co-Founder from Slice, explained On-demand configurable solutions.
The webinar concluded with a snap poll to participants who were asked the following question:
What percentage of insurers will have an on-demand insurance offering for customers by 2022?
The results show that majority of the respondents think that most insurers will have an on-demand insurance offering for customers in 5 years.
- Poll result reveals that;
- 14.3 per cent voted that <25% of insurers will have an on-demand insurance offering;
- 40.8 per cent voted between 25 to 50% of insurers;
- remaining 44.9 per cent voted that 50% & above of insurers will do so.
Our next webinar will be held on 19th October 2017. Register now
Registration is now open for our annual conferences in Europe and Asia. Find out more here.
You can also access and listen to all of our webinars that we have held to date here.