The Digital insurance community – finding out more about you and what you want
We recently ran some analysis on the profile of The Digital Insurer’s subscriber base and also looked at the results of a survey we published asking our subscribers about their areas of interest in digital insurance. Here are the results…
1) Just less than 80% of our 4,800 community members are based in Asia Pacific, with the majority coming from Singapore (16%), India (15%) and Hong Kong (13%)
• The size of our community has doubled in the last 12 months, which is a great testament to our goal of helping insurance leaders to use digital thinking and trends to change existing insurance business models and develop new ones
• Although we remain Asia focused, we are really pleased to see that we are also starting to increase our visibility in Europe and North America
2) The vast majority of our members (60%) are VP level or above
Our largely senior presence indicates our views, content and services are reaching those at the top – those who are responsible for executing digital change
3) What are our subscribers interested in seeing more of? Our 2014 poll identified the top 3 areas as Digital Marketing, Analytics and a 360 degree view of the customer
We plan to put more effort in these areas over the coming year and will be providing you with more content and insight on these topics. As a result we have now agreed a partnership with a leading SEO and SEM company, which will allow us to launch a new content section on the site dedicated to digital marketing in insurance. More details soon as we formally launch in the first quarter of this year.
The Digital Insurer is interested in content collaboration with companies and individuals in the field of digital insurance – and our aim is to continue to provide free content to our subscribers and to build a website offering the best content on digital insurance.