Top 7 Ways Insurance Carriers To Optimize Marketing Leads-LexisNexis
Article Synopsis :
Although it’s true customers have become more fickle as they shop and seek services in the digital age, life events remain a key trigger in the shopping and purchase of insurance.
In the report “Top 7 Ways Insurance Carriers Can Optimize Marketing Leads, Targets and Prospects”, LexisNexis Risk Solutions lists worthwhile techniques to help carriers get maximum mileage out of their marketing plans. Implementation of the suggested techniques will yield better insights leading to more meaningful responses from and engagement with customers. Customer acquisition is the focus, with an eye on retention.
Techniques listed in the report are as follows:
- Prospect Targeting: Find the right customer using the right tools
- Buying Leads with Retention in Mind: Keep those leads coming–and coming back
- Lead Qualification: Don’t waste marketing budget on unqualified leads
- Make the Buying Decision Easy: How not to lose leads to “the other guys”
- Lead Engagement and Follow-Up: Know what makes them tick
- Targeted Messaging: For more policy sales, personalize the offer
- Results Tracking: Get the skinny on prospects to know how to close them
Link to Full Article:: click here
Digital Insurer's CommentsAlthough we typically avoid blatant product pitches from vendors in the Digital Insurance Library, this brief from LexisNexis contains information on marketing approaches valuable to insurance marketers in general.
Effective lead management in the digital age is undeniably more complex as the prospective pool of customers is virtually limitless. The key question for insurance marketers is: how do we, based on our unique value proposition, define a profitable lead? Definition in hand, three questions follow:
- How do we improve our lead handling process?
- How do we enhance customer loyalty?
- What factors drive churn and how do we positively address them?
The data exists to answer these questions, and it’s probably already in-house. Are you prioritising investment dollars in analytics capabilities to help you find solutions tailored to your unique situation?
Link to Source:: click here