AIA Hong Kong – Assistant Actuarial Manager/ Actuarial Manager, Product
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares new product pricing to meet the financial requirements of the company. Reviews the product features from product risk perspective. Conducts profitability analysis of existing products.
- Reviews and proposes amendments to product design and actuarial basis to be applied in new product pricing and profitability analysis.
- Responsible for the actuarial related areas in the product implementation cycle to ensure accuracy and timeliness of system delivery. Responsible for meeting the timeline and schedule for product internal and regulatory approval process.
- Reviews experience studies/reports and propose best estimate assumptions timely. Reports if any adverse trend and abnormality is observed.
- Prepares and reviews reports for reinsurance and universal life business in accordance to regulations and guidelines.
- Represents Actuarial and provides required support to special projects.
- Supports manager in co-ordination of task assignment and resources for the team.
- Develops and trains up sub-ordinates to gain product knowledge and product pricing techniques. Regularly reviews and discusses the progress of subordinates and identify improvement/development areas.
- Develops and reviews special quotations.
- University / College graduate with 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Attained Fellowship in Actuarial professional examination.
- Proficient in MS Office and data analysis techniques, knowledge of actuarial software will be an advantage.
- Experience in project and staff management.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese.