Terms & Conditions for TDI InsurTech Directory
Terms & Conditions for TDI InsurTech Directory
The InsurTech Directory Member, hereinafter called the “InsurTech Partner”, “member” or “you”, agrees to the following terms and conditions governing the provision of this service:
- The Digital Insurer (TDI) has created and provides access to a virtual exhibition platform called InsurTech Directory (ITD).
- Each member will have a presence in the ITD in the form of a listing and / or customised online booth.
- In addition to the basic listing / booth within the ITD, membership of the programme provides access to tiered services according to membership level and corresponding fee which has been paid by the member.
- Details of the currently applicable services for each tiered membership level is set out in the appendix (“Appendix – InsurTech Directory Member Tiers”).
- From time to time, functionality may be modified or removed that may have an impact on the service provided. Where functionality is removed or materially modified, we will make best efforts to contact the member by email in advance of the feature change. If in the member’s view, the amended service does not meet their requirements, they may exercise their right to terminate at any time by giving notice in writing as outlined in Section 20.
- Additional service options are also available and if such options are taken up by the member, the options will be specified in the invoice issued with the applicable fee(s).
- TDI owns the platform, all IP, copyright, trademarks (as detailed in the Intellectual Property section below) as well as all its original content including content produced pursuant to these services within ITD, and will grant The InsurTech Directory Member the right to use the same for the purpose of marketing and promotion whilst they are a member of ITD.
- The InsurTech Partner owns all its original trademarks, copyright, content and corresponding rights for the content they have provided, and grants TDI the right to use such content for the purpose of providing ITD and related services.
- TDI grants the InsurTech Partner a non-exclusive, non-assignable, royalty-free limited license to use the platform for promotion and marketing purposes according to the terms set out in this document.
- InsurTech Partner authorises The Digital Insurer to use its corporate profile, logo and materials for the marketing of ITD on The Digital Insurer website, in emails and on various social media platforms in order to promote the member, its participation and the ITD service in pursuing the aims of its services.
Fees and Term
- Unless otherwise stated on the invoice, the membership term for fee paying members will be one year.
- The invoice will indicate the service commencement date.
- The applicable fee (as amended from time to time) for the selected membership level will be set out on the invoice.
- You may upgrade at any time to a higher membership level. A new service year will commence, and you will be invoiced for the full year less a pro-rata deduction for the complete month(s) unused on the previous membership level
- Where applicable, and as required by law, your invoice will be subject to Goods and Service Tax (GST) but will exclude any other taxes or levies that may be applicable to the provision of the service.
- Renewal terms will be communicated at least one (1) month before the end of the current term. In the event you decide not to renew membership we will assume termination as per the Termination clause 20 below.
- The Digital Insurer asserts all intellectual property rights including but not limited to patents, rights to innovations, copyright and related rights, trademarks, trade names, domain names, rights in get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, rights in designs, rights in computer software, tools or modules, database rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which may now or in the future subsist in any part of the world.
- InsurTech Partner reserves all rights in its Intellectual Property and no rights or obligations other than those expressly granted are to be implied.
Limitation of Liability
- The Digital Insurer shall not in any circumstances be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits) arising out of or in any way connected to the InsurTech Partner’s use or inability to use the Services
- The InsurTech Partner may terminate at any time by giving one month notice in writing (including by email). Upon termination the InsurTech Partner may request for all data to be removed, and the booth to be deleted, or for downgrade to the basic Listing membership tier. TDI will assume downgrade to basic Listing tier unless removal from the ITD is expressly requested. No fees are refunded in the event of termination. A basic Listing booth will have your company name and a link to your website. There is no charge for the basic Listing.
- Both Parties may agree the purchase and provision of additional services. These Services will be documented and agreed by email and these shall be binding provided proof of agreement is available from both parties and the applicable fees have been paid and received.
- These Terms and Condition shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any litigation will take place in Singapore.
Appendix – InsurTech Directory Member Tiers
V4 – Effective 30/11/2020