Our July 2017 webinar had about 500 registrations from around the globe. This was our twelfth webinar as part of our Digital Insurance in Action series, sponsored by KPMG. If you missed it, you can listen to the recording below.
View the slides here.
We had 3 excellent speakers on our global panel of insurance professionals to discuss Digital Innovation in Insurance:
- Minh Q Tran, spoke about the market perspective.
- Jonathan Kalman, General Partner from Eos Venture Partners shared an institutional VC’s perspective on global InsurTech predictions.
- David Milligan, CEO from Matchi.biz provided advice to insurance technology companies.
The webinar concluded with a snap poll to participants who were asked the following question:
With technology fueling more and more innovation opportunity across the sector, where are we right now?
The results show that three quarter of the respondents think that we are just at the start of a lengthy period of increasing investment across the sector.
- The majority of respondents (74.4 per cent) feel that way and;
- 14 per cent voted “Steady as she goes – current levels of activity likely to be maintained for the foreseeable future”;
- 11.6 per cent voted “In a hype-bubble which will soon burst – both volume and value of deals”.
Our next webinars will be held in September and October 2017.
Registration is now open for our annual conferences in Europe and Asia. Find out more here.
You can also access and listen to all of our webinars that we have held to date here.