About this event
3 Minute Webinar Highlights
Full Webinar Recording
View Event Material:
Webinar ID: 622-409-652
Join us for this webinar and listen to an experienced, global panel of insurance professionals present, discuss and answer your questions on the theme of “How actuaries can prep for digitalization”. This is sure to be a popular webinar so register early to guarantee your place.
In this webinar, our panel will explore the opportunities for actuaries to take more proactive involvement in the digitization of the insurance industry.
By participating live, you can help to shape the panel questions and also participate in our live poll. Registered participants who are unable to attend will be emailed a link to the recording of the webinar.
- What are the key trends impacting actuaries?
- Data is the new oil – will actuaries be running the machine?
- How do actuaries need to change?
- How should insurers re-skill their actuarial functions?
- How do we train people and organize insurers to deliver actionable data insights?
- How do we create an agile data analysis capabilities?
- How can data scientists and actuarial work together?