About this event
Click here for all the Webinar Statistics
View the slides here
Join us for this webinar and listen to an experienced, global panel of insurance professionals present, discuss and answer your questions on the theme of “Data & Analytics from a Life & Health perspective”. We are currently confirming our agenda and speaker line up but this is sure to be a popular webinar so register early to guarantee your place.
Our webinar will cover viewpoints from across the eco-system, from insurers to technology providers.
By participating live you can help to shape the panel questions and also participate in our live poll. Registered participants who are unable to attend will be emailed a link to the recording of the webinar.
|Introductions||Andrew Dart & Simon Phipps|
|Essentials of establishing D&A capabilities and a data-driven corporate culture||Torsten Duwenhorst|
|An insurer’s view on data & analytics||Dr. Hongjuan Liu|
|Using data & analytics to build your business||Alistair Wickens|
|How data & analytics are at the heart of Vitality Life||Joe Van Niekerk|
|Q&A||Moderated by Simon Phipps|
Agenda will be confirmed as speakers get confirmed.
We have collated some links below as background reading to the topic
- Data & Analytics in Insurance – Primer
- MassMutual’s Data and Analytics Initiatives
- Inzura – Analytics Driven Digital Insurance Platform
- Manulife and John Hancock’s Lab of Forward Thinking (LOFT)
- Elafris – 21st century messaging for the financial industry
- Nest – Smart Home Solutions to Stay Safe and Save Money
- Human API – Health Data Aggregation platform
- Tokio Marine – Choi Nori Insurance (One day Auto insurance)
- Youi interacts with its consumers through social media
- ICICI Prudential Launches NEO app
Some links to thought leadership pieces:
- Related reports on the site – search result