About this event
Webinar ID: 430-503-027
Join TDI and Swiss Re for this webinar and listen to an experienced, global panel of insurance professionals present, discuss and answer your questions about “Coronavirus in a connected and digital world”. This is sure to be a popular webinar so register early to guarantee your place.
Our webinar will cover viewpoints from thought leaders on exploring the implications of COVID-19 on the global insurance industry.
Questions to be answered include:
- How has technology helped us manage the pandemic?
- What are the implication for the insurance industry from a financial and risk perspective?
- How much quicker does digital transformation of the industry now need to be?
- What are the learning in terms of organisational design?
- Are pandemics an insurable risk? If not how can the insurance industry help their customers manage this risk?
By participating live you can help to shape the panel questions and also participate in our live poll. Registered participants who are unable to attend will be emailed a link to the recording of the webinar.