About this event
Insurers are in the middle of a multi-year transformation focused on the digital experience, accelerated by lessons learned from the pandemic and shifting customer expectations. The rapid expansion of new data sources, including real-time data from telematics, IoT devices, wearables and other connected devices is a key part of this transformation and raises important questions for insurers. Cloud technologies form the backbone of the environment that supports customer-facing digital transformation.
This webinar will focus on building a secure, flexible infrastructure to support the digital experience and enable insurers to respond to market opportunities and evolutions with agility and trust. The following questions will be addressed:
- How can insurers manage risk, build trust, and enhance customer experience while innovating with agility?
- What are the greatest cybersecurity concerns insurers have when planning for the needs of their customers?
- What new risk exposures are emerging and what are the implications for insurers?
- How has the attack surface expanded and what are some of the new cyber-crime tactics that insurers should be aware of as they innovate?
- How should insurers be planning for the future of their technology stack and proprietary data as they increasingly digitize assets and workflows?
- Where and how does it make sense to layer in performance & security solutions onto core infrastructure?
- Furthermore, where does it make sense to have security solutions layered together (fighting back to back)?
In the webinar, attendees can expect to see interwoven themes of digital experience assurance, digital agility, cyber-risk, ransomware, privacy, and security in a digitally connected world.