About this event
The Pacific Insurance Conference Limited organises and conducts corporate conferences as a forum for senior executives of insurance and other financial services organisations, engaging in life, health, retirement savings and wealth management business in the Pacific Rim area to:
- Share in the free exchange of ideas and experiences concerning corporate management, marketing and customer service in a spirit of international brotherhood
- Strengthen the short and long term effectiveness of life, health, retirement savings and wealth management businesses, particularly in the Pacific Rim area
- Improve business and societal conditions
Themed as Our World from the Outside In, this conference gives a chance to grasp today’s myriad changes and position ourselves to maximise the future.
Hugh Terry from The Digital Insurer will be a panelist at the event.
PIC not only provides an opportunity for domestic and multinational insurers to exchange information, but also helps the senior insurance and other financial executives gain an insight into issues concerning future business and economic development in the 21st century.
Key Conference Highlights
- Competing and Winning in the Next Five Years
- Value Creation from The Outside In
- The Disruptors, the Challengers and the Innovators
- Smart Technology: Impact on People and Insurance
- Innovating Future Health Protection Today
- Insuring the 100 Year Life
View the details here