About this event
The Internet Insurance Summit Asia Pacific 2018, hosted by All-Gen Group, will be held on March 28th – 29th in Shanghai.
During the forum, over 500 attendees will explore emerging business models, market conditions technological trends and the latest industry regulatory policies.
Furthermore, the summit will bring together both Chinese and international industry experts who will consider the opportunities and challenges brought by the evolution and transition from traditional insurance business models to internet based model.
- Gene LAI, Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association
- He Xiaofeng ,Director of Development and Reform Department, China Insurance Regulatory Commission(CIRC)
- David Piesse, Ambassador Chairman, International Insurance Society
- Chen Bingzheng, Director of China Insurance and Risk Management Research Center, Tsinghua University
- Stephen P .Groff, Vice-President, Asian Development Bank
- Guo Guangchang, Chairman, FOSUN Group
- George Sartorel, CEO of Asia Pacific, Allianz Group
- Li Xiangyuan, Executive vice President and chief insurance officer, Ping An
- Huang Xiaorong, Managing Partner of Insurance Industry, PWC
- Jamie Hale, CEO, Ladder Life
- Linden Holliday, CEO, My Drive
- Hu Yinan, Chairman, Fanhua Inc
- President, Zhang Yaqin, Baid
- Bob Cummings ,Head of SAP’s Insurance Business Unit
- Chen Wei, CEO, Zhong An
- Yashish Dahiya ,CEO , Policybazaar
- Steven Mendel，CEO，Bought by Many
- Rohan Malhotra, CEO, RoadZen
- Dr. Greg S Corrado, Senior Research Fellow ,Google
- Chen Shengqiang, CEO, Jing Dong
- Yin Ming, Ant
- Yang Fan, Chairman, Trust Mutual life Insurance
Schedule – Day 1 – 28th, March
Section 1: Top-Level Design – The Market Situation Analysis and Innovative Models Exploration in the Existing Market Economy
Section 2: Opportunities and Challenges Brought by the Evolution and Transition from Traditional Insurance Business Model to Internet Business Model
Panel Discussion: Opportunities and Challenges during the Transition Period of Internet Insurance Industry in Asia Pacific
Section 3: Technology and Technique Promotes the Diversified Development of Internet Insurance Industry
Section 4: The Oversea Innovative Models of Internet Insurance
Section 5: Situational and Distributional Innovation of Internet Insurance
Panel Discussion: New Opportunity – When Internet Insurance Meets InsurTech
Schedule – Day 2 – 29th,March
Section 3: Integrating and constructing a new ecology, improving and innovating new business models
Section 4: Insurance cross-border cooperation based on interconnected thinking
Panel Discussion: How to focus more accurately on the “pain” of the cross-border co-operation in relation to internet insurance?
Section 5: Extend Insurance Industry Chain By Cooperation
Panel Discussion: Extend insurance industry chain by multiple cooperation, explore the future development trend of internet insurance.
Date: 18-19 January, 2018, Thursday/Friday