About this event
Using disruptive technology to leverage traditional strengths in the London market
With 2016 promising to be a year of rapid change in the market modernisation agenda, this year’s Insurance Technology Congress will update you on the latest initiatives coming through and the massive opportunities they offer.
The congress is the leading forum for insurance technology business leaders from all sectors of the market. By attending this premier two day event you will learn first-hand from key stakeholders shaping the market and discover the latest technological innovations and initiatives impacting your business, both today and in the future.
The event is exclusive to insurance technology professionals and attracts over 300 pre-qualified delegates, establishing the congress as one of the largest of its kind in Europe.
Rick Huckstep from The Digital Insurer will be presenting the Keynote speech on Day 1 and will also be part of a panel session on Day 2.
Over the two days a series of debates, Q&As and panel sessions will consider the key issues in the industry including:
- An up-to-the-minute update on London market modernisation
- The very latest insights into how companies are leveraging technology and look ahead at new innovations that are on the horizon
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders from across the London Market – more c-suite executives in attendance than any other event
- The chance to gain competitive advantage by learning how technology is making a real difference in the market
- A toolkit to inform your technology-purchasing decisions and strategy for the next 12 months and beyond
View the details here