About this event
Particeep has invited renown speakers from the global insurance ecosystem to share their views and discuss how insurance distribution is reshaping in the light of our new normal.
We will discover the role of the insurance intermediary in the digital age, the new tools and innovations used as well as how insurance providers are adapting on a daily basis to better serve their clients, in an era where big tech companies are trying to get market share.
What are the new challenges for distribution? What pitfalls to avoid and how to remain competitive and maintain market share in a context of crisis? We will attempt to answer all of these questions and more on April 27, 2021 from 10:00 am – 11:15 am WET (starting at 11:00 am Paris time) with a keynote followed by a panel discussion.
- Keynote (10min): Agency alarm bells ringing as consumer adoption of digital accelerates beyond tipping point
- Speaker: Hugh Terry, Founder and CEO, The Digital Insurer
- Round-table: The disruption of insurance distribution and customer experience (40 min)
- João Paulo Matos, insurtechs workgroup coordinator, AFIP (Portuguese Fintech and Insurtech Association)
- Gustavo Barreto, Chief Commercial & Marketing Officer, Ageas Portugal
- Steve Fogue, CEO, Particeep
- Moderation: Vincent Van de Winckel | Klav7 | Consultant and European Business Representative for Particeep