About this event
This year’s Insurance Data & Technology Asia examines how aligning business strategy, data and technology increases profitability and efficiency in a competitive landscape.
- The future is technological: Technology is inextricable from business today. With few customer touch points in between, insurers must maximise each encounter, using technology to ensure seamless, personalised engagement and service delivery.
- The future is analytical: Data and analytics continue to increase in importance to business strategy, and the insurance industry is not immune from this phenomenon. Learn strategies to maximise your data value from our experts!
Programme highlights include:
- The impact of emerging technology on the insurance industry
- Cyber security: exploring new product development opportunities
- Mastering continuous innovation within your firm
- **NEW IN 2015** 2 master classes, focusing on data and analytics and the cloud – take your pick!
- A CTO & CMO Dialogue on developing an integrated social media strategy
- Charting the next frontier for mobile, the Internet of Things and more!
View the detailed programme of the event