About this event
With insurance industry seeing Asia as perhaps its biggest opportunity for growth, the top management is constantly seeking answers to the following questions:
- Armed with an array of new technologies, does Asia envision better insurance products and operating models?
- Is Asia pioneering insurance innovation globally?
- How can the industry manage its capital requirements and investment portfolios to optimum effect adhering to international regulatory frameworks?
Get answers to all these questions from panel of industry experts @ FT Asia Insurance Summit 2017.
Hugh Terry from The Digital Insurer will be participating as a panelist in the event.
- Hear expert analysis on global and local regulatory frameworks and the impacts on the insurance
sector in Asia.
- Learn optimum growth strategies in the context of interest rates, economic and demographic
trends and sudden shifts in trend.
- Explore insights for business best infrastructure investment strategies – what does One Belt,
One Road policy mean for the sector?
- Examine how cyber risks are evolving in nature and scale. How should insurers be responding to
a new world of corporate risk?
- Network with industry peers from insurance companies, investment management firms, banks, legal
and consultancy firms, technology and fintech companies.