About this event
Artificial intelligence and blockchain are game changer for healthcare but it comes with challenges for which companies and governments have to devise innovative approaches to tackle them.
Fintech for Health is a high level conference exploring key opportunities at the intersection of fintech and health tech.
Hear from experts of Corporate world, healthcare providers, Regulatory authorities and academician & researchers about the innovative financing models,new technologies & new applications to provide patient centered, high quality, affordable, and accessible healthcare.
Hugh Terry from The Digital Insurer will be speaking and a panelist at the event.
Hugh did a short presentation around the concept of Health Data Exchanges that he thinks will help to transform the healthcare industry
An informal selfie of the panel from L to R : Hugh Terry @The Digital Insurer , Jeff Cook@Pacific Life Re, Walter D’Oude@ Singapore Life and Ros Khoo @ CXA
The organisers are offering discounted terms for HealthTech companies who wish to attend. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS Health International are committed to their vision that all people, no matter where they live, no matter what their age, have a right to access high quality and affordable healthcare.With cutting edge technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence and precision medicine, does current financial model deliver both quality and affordability? Get answers to all your queries in this conference.
Key Conference Highlights
- Health Insurance: Achieving the access, cost, quality triad
- New Models for Financing Pharmaceauticals and access to Medicine
- Value Based Healthcare: Quality Vs Cost
- Health Financing Needs in Asia
- Data Analytics: Distilling Big Data For Actionable Decision Making
- Blockchain for Health: Transforming Strategy
- Accelerating Solutions: Industry innovation and public private
partnerships for Health
- Regulatory Frameworks for the Integration of Fintech and Digital
View the details here