About this event
FinovateAsia was two days of live demonstrations and deep-dive keynotes and panel discussions on the themes that are driving innovation in fintech today.
Following closely on the heels of FinTech week, Hong Kong hosted the 2017 FinovateAsia conference last week, supported by InvestHK amongst a range of other sponsors.
An impressive line up of keynotes was interspersed with pitch sessions from some of the leading accelerators and incubators and, importantly, a lot of valuable networking time was enjoyed by one and all.
The orientation of the Finovate events is broader Financial Services so, understandably, insurance is scattered amongst a wider range of topics such as payments in China, many of which are arguably still relevant for all.
Nevertheless it was still good to see some industry friends up on stage representing our sector…..
Finally, a quick call-out to the team at bamboo for winning the Best of Show award…
Following the PIC, hope to see some of you at Blockshow Asia, 29-30 Nov in SG, where I’ll be running the session focused on Blockchain in Insurance.
Key Conference Highlights
- P2P Lending in China
- The Future of Peer Lending
- A Glimpse into Hong Kong’s Fintech Scene
- Revolutionizing the Insurance Industry
- Transforming Investment and Wealth Management
- How and Why China has pulled ahead of the US in the AI battle
- Are Consumers Ready to Embrace P2P Payments?
- New Opportunities in Asia with Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Technologies
View the details here