About this event
Click here for all the Webinar Statistics
View the slides here
Join us for this webinar and listen to an experienced, global panel of insurance professionals present, discuss and answer your questions on the theme of “Peer-to-Peer Insurance & Community”. We are currently confirming our agenda and speaker line up but this is sure to be a popular webinar so register early to guarantee your place.
Our webinar will cover viewpoints from across the eco-system, from insurers to technology providers.
By participating live you can help to shape the panel questions and also participate in our live poll. Registered participants who are unable to attend will be emailed a link to the recording of the webinar.
|Introductions||Rick Huckstep & Murray Raisbeck|
|How P2P insurance is becoming a market standard||Tim Kunde|
|Building Insurance Communities – the Bought by Many Model||Steven Mendel|
|P2P – Collaborative Risk Sharing||Tang Loaec|
|Q&A||Moderated by Murray Raisbeck|
Agenda will be confirmed as speakers get confirmed.
We have collated some links below as background reading to the topic:
InsurTech Insights Newsletter
- Bought By Many – UK
- Insbee – P2P car insurance in Asia
- Prince Insure – Australia’s first Professional to Professional Insurance Platform
- Zhongtuobao – Shanghai based community insurance App
- PeerCover – Simple Cover with Crowdfunding Crisis Club
- Chaojiyuanzhuo – Chinese P2P insurer
- insPeer – France’s first P2P Insurance Service
- Teambrella – Bitcoin enabled P2P insurance
- Heiniubao – Automatically adjusts premium contributions
Some links to thought leadership pieces:
- Related reports on the site – search result