About this event
Do insurers need to start acting more like Amazon and Starbucks? Watch this virtual event for a lively discussion on exploring Customer Lifetime Value and its applicability to the insurance sector in an increasingly digital world.
Watch Webinar Replay
View the slides
Key questions being discussed:
- How do industry analysts view the insurance sector, and is there valuation upside for the insurers willing and able to make the transition from ‘Product’ to ‘Customer Lifetime Value?
- To what extent do other sectors supply different / better performance information around customer value to industry analysts?
- Realistically, how quickly can insurance executives make an impact on results and move the needle on their share price?
- What can insurers learn from banks on how they take a more holistic view of customer value over time?
- To what extent are insurers already evolving traditional pricing and valuation models for the digital world?
- How will they accommodate the potentially exponential increase in products and services from broader ecosystems going forward?
Hear the panelists views on all of the above and many more exciting and potentially challenging questions in this timely and important debate, that gets to the heart of what 21st century insurance business is all about!
Webinar ID: 847 3537 2720