About this event
RFi Group, in partnership with AB+F, is pleased to present the Australian Insurance Summit 2016 on the 13th October in Sydney.
Are insurers becoming technology companies with an insurance focus? How are insurers’ best placed to retire old systems, use analytics and serve the customer better? This year, the agenda looks at the changing world of insurance – restructuring the existing model and the impetus to shake up the sector and innovate like a challenger. For many insurers, it comes down to using the available data in an intelligent way to form actionable insights to make for a digitised insurance experience. The Insurance Summit event will bring together leaders in the insurance and finance space to discuss the changing face of the insurance sector, both locally and globally and across general and life insurance.
Andrew Dart, from The Digital Insurer, will be a panelist at two of the sessions, i) What is digital insurance and ii) What’s hot in InsurTech.
The Australian Insurance Summit will be held in Sydney. The summit will bring together general and life insurers to hear from their leaders and peers in the insurance industry. The focus of the event is ‘Moments of truth’ and will look at the following key themes.
Key themes include:
- Global perspectives and local opportunities
- The Australian market – the low fruit
- The changing customer perspective of life insurance in Australia
- Personal protection insurance in NSW
- Claims as a moment of truth
- How technology is changing the insurance sector
- Smart use of data for better customer outcomes
- Digital insurance
- Data as a catalyst for change
- Insuring high risk customers
- What’s hot in InsurTech?
View the details here