About this event
Join us for this interactive webinar and listen to an experienced, global panel of 4 insurance professionals present, discuss and answer your questions on the theme of “Adapting to a digital future – How can the actuarial profession thrive?
The 90 minute webinar will be structured into 4 themes with each theme being lead by one of the panelists. Hugh Terry from The Digital Insurer will moderate the session.
Questions to be explored during the webinar include:
- Strategic perspectives on the actuary of the future
- Actuaries as insurance data scientists? or financial data scientists?
- Actuaries as digital entrepreneurs? Moving to working in upside risk capture?
- Actuaries in unicorns?
- Just in time knowledge acquisition?
- A Multiverse of actuarial designations & qualifications?
- Global communities with more interaction?
- The rise of the “gig” actuary?
- Actuarial profession as an ecosystem hub for business data insights?
- Masters of data management?
|Moderator scene setting|
|1. Actuaries as insurance data scientists|
|2. Outside in perspective|
|3. New skills & new ways of learning|
|4. New perspectives – seizing new opportunities|
|Panel discussion and Q&A|
|Summary and close|