About this event
The 3rd Insurance Innovation Congress & Awards China 2018 will be held on April 9-10th, in Shanghai, China by SZ&W Group.
In 2017, the regulator is further implementing the guideline of “Maintain the Ensuring Traits of Insurance” and Chinese insurance industry is growing steadily. Meanwhile, we have seen some new Phenomena and problems.
The living spaces medium- and small-sized P&C insurers are further squeezed under the influence of 2nd Round Commercial Auto Premium Reform. The “quick return” annuity insurance, additional universal pension insurance, which were main force of scale growth in life insurance premium, was halted as required by N0.134 document of China Insurance Regulatory Commission. More newcomers are joining the competition of the industry, while will bring more new variables. Besides, technologies have become a hot topic for the developing model. Many insurance companies are applying artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, blockchain, etc. into their business process, aiming to cut down cost and improve efficiency.
Under this background, 3rd Insurance Innovation Congress & Awards China 2018 will bring you the analysis on the new innovations and tendencies of the industry and it’s a great honor to invite you to discuss, together with us and other guests, the solutions under more strict policies in the aspects of market, products, operating models, so on and so forth.
Part of Confirmed Speakers:
- David Piesse, Ambassador Chairman, International Insurance Society
- Xiaoling Yang, Chief Digital Officer, China Pacific Insurance Group (CPIC)
- Weimin Gan, Chairman, Ping An Pension
- Yi Peng, General Manager, Taiping Pension Co., Ltd.
- Jian Zhang, General Manager, Sunshine Surety Insurance Company Limited
- Michael Yu, General Manager, Zurich China
- Ping Bai, Vice President, China life Pension Company Limited
- Peter Fu, Deputy General Manager, Tk.cn Insurance CO., LTD.
- Ken Marke, Chief Marketing Officer, B3i
- Yusheng Zhang, Vice President, Tianan Property Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Charles Chang, General Manager Assistant, Unionlife Insurance Company, Ltd.
- Jinping Liu, Lead of Core System, Ping An Property Insurance
- Bin Peng, Deputy Director of Auto Insurance, Zhong An Insurance
- Michelle Hu, Partner and Managing Director, BCG Global
- Wenzhi Chen, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Zuihuibao
- Hao Luo, FinTech Director, Tencent
- Marilize Putter, Dean, Financial Planning and Insurance, Milpark
- Leo Zhou, Founder & CEO, Webot Technology
- Kenny Chien, CEO, Emotibot
- Qiang Cai, Chairman&President, Saint Lucia Consulting
- Min Shi, General Manger of Business Department, Algoblu
- Jichen Xie, Co-founder, Zeus Shield
- Paul Rao, Senior Solution Consultant, Adobe
- Guang Lu, RPA Solutions Director, Aliyun
New Trends and Challenges for Insurance Industry under New Circumstances
- The Impact of New Regulatory Changes on the Insurance Industry
- A Roadmap to the Future: Disruption and Opportunities
- Value Management and Risk Control of Internet Insurance
Life Insurance Products and Market Trends：New Motives and New Breakthroughs
- Long Term Care Insurance
- The Practices and Innovations of Pension Management
- The Development Direction of the Bancassurance of Life Insurance
Property Insurance Products and Market Trends: Innovation and Diversification
- Property Insurance Products Innovation and Risk Prevention
- Cyber Insurance
- Surety Insurance
Technologies and Services: to Improve Operation Efficiency and Reduce Operating Costs
- Deep Analysis on Insurtech in China
- Blockchain and Smart Contract
- Precise Pricing: Big Data and Forecast Analysis
- Image Recognition Technology & Intelligent Loss Assessment
- Intelligent Claims
- InsurTech and Customer Experiences