About this event
View Slides Presented at the Event
View picture from the Event
Following the success of the 1st Asia Employee Benefits & Insurance Conference, Asia Insurance Review return with the theme of “Benefits Beyond Boundaries: The Smart Caring Employer”. This will draw Employers, HR Managers, Insurers and Brokers into the EB dialogue more effectively to find lasting solutions for the future generations.
Some of the key points that will be covered in the event:
- Intelligent use of data and AI platforms could detect depression and potentially even underlying chronic illness such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes. But, how do employers turn the promise of technology into reality?
- Can technology alone, solve healthcare benefits challenges?
- How to provide employees with wellness programs and manage their expectations within a fixed budget?
- What is the new generation of the workforce looking for in the workplace?
The Digital Insurer’s Founder Hugh Terry will be co-presenting at this event along with Prayat Shah, the Co-Founder of Wellthy Therapeutics on the topic – Digital + Health+ Insurance = Better Health Outcomes
- Managing Employee Benefits in the Face of Technological Change
- How Employee Benefits Can Enhance Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- The Revision of the Singapore’s Employment Act (EA) 2019
- Wellness 2.0 – The role of corporate culture in creating a health and wellness
- Tackling SMEs Benefits Protection Gap
- Mental Health Benefits for Employees
- Fraud and Abuse in Benefits Claims
- Revamping Total Rewards Program – Optimise rewards program to increase employee-retention rates
- Hacking Your Employee Benefits – Inexpensive but effective benefits that keep employee happy
- Cybersecurity to Employee Benefit Plans and Service Providers – Minimise the Risk
- Is Telemedicine Really Impacting Claims Costs?
For further information about the Event, please visit https://www.asiainsurancereview.com/Events/Home/Asia/AIREB2019
Mr Ivan Lee
- +65 6372 3178
- [email protected]
Mr Mohd Fazlan
- +65 6372 3130
- [email protected]