About this event
Life insurance and financial services executives and professionals who work in China or are interested in learning more about the regional and global issues affecting this market. The presentations will be appropriate for Chief Executives, General Managers, and Channel Heads (both in the home office and at the branch level), as well as individuals responsible for strategic planning, recruiting training, and distribution channel management.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with other industry leaders and agency transformation experts, with ample networking opportunities to compare best practices and technologies. Please continue to check back for more details on the program agenda and speakers as they are finalized!
This two-day strategic conference will feature a diverse group of international speakers discussing the trends and innovations shaping agency transformations in China, and around the world. Planned session topics will include:
• Agency System Innovations
• Successful, Profitable Agency Distribution Models
• Fundamentals of a High Quality Recruiting Strategy
• Recruiting & Selecting Today’s Top Talent
• Innovations in Field Team Management
• Goal Setting to Increase Retention and Productivity
• Improving Persistency Rates
• Using Technology to Empower Agents
• AI meets Risk Intelligence: A case study of AI-powered Healthcare
• Digital First Marketing – Helping Agent Sell More, and Service Their Customers Better
• Creating a Quality-Driven and Customer-Centric Agency Operation