About this event
Asia Insurance Review’s 17th Asia Bancassurance Conference will look at the billion dollar offering in Bancassurance – both traditional and mobile – as well as the latest bancasurance deals, trends, issues and alternative channels around the region. The two-day conference will look at various multi-channel approaches, customer and relationship management, product innovation, digital technology, mobile bancassurance and the secrets that keep bancassurance thriving today despite the odds.
Hugh Terry, from The Digital Insurer, will be speaking on trends in digital bancassurance.
In today’s highly competitive and connected world with disruptive innovation being the norm, Bancassurance provides a strong pillar of definite and defined distribution access to smart partners.
- Are insurers getting the best deals from their bank partners?
- What makes them “Smart bancassurers” or even smart strategic partners?
- Are insurers capitalizing on the seamless service across bank channels to get maximum mileage and reach to preferred clients?
With Asia’s rapid growing consumer banking base, insurers are looking to innovate their bancassurance solutions, diversify their distribution channels, and increase their scale and capabilities in reaching out to customers faster and fulfill their insurance, financial and lifestyle needs. Partnering with banks is a strategic progression that will boost profits and generate plenty of opportunities however there will be new challenges and risks. Mega deals are being formed with leaders in the market. What is the impact of these mega bancassurance deals? What are the key strategies and components of successful alliances for bancassurance and beyond?
Topics to be Discussed
- The True Synergy of Bank-Insurer Partnership in Bancassurance
- The Smart Deals in Bancassurance
- Innovation in Bancassurance Today
- The Strategic Move From Distribution to Delivery – Making Bancassurance More Efficient for Insurers
- Strategic Tips on Structuring and Sustaining Bancassurance Partnerships
- Underwriting Performance with Data & Analytics
View the details here