Insurance_Next by Frederik Bisbjerg
Listen to Frederik talk about his digital transformation and why he decided to write a book
Meeting an unmet need
The insurance industry has been a sleeping giant for at least a decade and even though the industry has been buzzing with talks about disruption, the rise of insurtechs and the accelerating technology development, not much business innovation has been seen across the industry as a whole.
Then COVID-19 happened, and insurers were forced to speed up at least some of their digital plans to keep writing business in a time of almost perfect virtuality. This forced move exposed the current state of the insurers and it became clear that the time has come for the industry to embark on a serious journey towards a new, digital and flexible normal – two areas where the fewest insurers can claim expertise.
Since the industry has been dormant for long, the talent required to significantly reimagine the agile, digital insurer is not present at scale within the industry which poses a great threat to the needed redesign of the industry.
Many insurers are now left in a place where the next step is not clear, let alone how to define it and action it. The experience and competences required are not available to the extent it is required for the industry to redefine itself.
Insurance _Next is the book insurers need to understand how to analyze and design their future, and It is a playbook for how this can be done practically. The book is based on 25 years of real-world successful experience in business transformation from A to Z, the last decade in the insurance industry.
Read and implement the advice in this book and YOU will be able to disrupt the insurance industry from within!
Incumbent insurers will in particular find this book useful as it systematically explores some of the key themes over 10 chapters
- How our world has changed
- Why Insurance Models are not working
- What the future models will look like
- Strategic planning in a hugely uncertain world
- New Core competencies and more effective leadership models
- Target Operating Models for this digital world including outsourcing and organisational design
- The Role of InsurTechs in the digital journey and partnership models
- The art and science of digital transformation
- Organisational design for digital insurance – including the role of the Board
- Change management approaches
- KPI’s and operational metrics
- Employee well- being and motivation
Make change and transformation happen today
|Important Note: purchase is using PayPal and you will receive the e-book in your email. The email address is the one you provide and use with PayPal|