Article Synopsis :
Emerging technologies bring radical improvements to digital customer experience (CX). Where are you on the CX maturity curve?
The ADMA white paper “Driving Stronger Returns from Customer Experience” delves into the role CX plays in adding customers, boosting sales, and increasing customer loyalty. The paper shares findings, use cases, and thought leadership generated by the ADMA CX working group in the following areas:
- The rise of the customer: A wave of digital advancement puts customers increasingly in charge. The technologies also empower providers to deliver amazing customer service across all channels while removing known pain points.
- Customer experience management: Focusing on customer experience makes business sense as superior CX management correlates strongly with profitability. As customer expectations seem boundless these days organizations need to keep pace to remain viable.
- Customer experience within three sectors – retail, banking and insurance: Retailers lead, bankers are playing catch up, and insurers lag on CX.
- Great customer experiences: Anticipating, personalising, acknowledging, understanding and delivering what the customer wants is what makes a great customer experience. It’s that simple – and that hard.
- Impediments to success: Competing agendas, shifting focus and lack of clear understanding of what creates great customer experience are identified as key impediments to successful CX strategy.
- Design thinking: Starting at ground zero with a problem and building solutions with few or no limits is the best approach to developing truly great CX. Many insurers start with where they are.
Link to Full Article:: click here
Digital Insurer's CommentsHow customers feel about an interaction has significant impact on loyalty to brand. Today’s digital consumers seek information and/or services expecting a real-time, high-quality response with little or no lag time. The ‘how’ it’s delivered is as important as the ‘what.’
CX done right creates intimacy; CX done wrong creates alienation. Digital insurers invest heavily in CX putting the requisite people, strategies, and processes in place harnessing the right technologies to promote a deeper relationship with customers.
Link to Source:: click here