Direct & Digital Non-Life webinar recording – Poll suggests that insurance aggregators and differentiated online propositions will both be leading digital insurance models in Asia
Our second webinar for 2016 had over 300 registrations from around the globe. This was our fifth webinar as part of our Digital Insurance in Action series, sponsored by KPMG. If you missed it, you can listen to the recording below.
View the slides here
We had 3 excellent speakers on our global panel of direct non-life insurance experts to discuss digital and direct non-life insurance :
- Steven Mendel, CEO & Co-founder from Bought By Many gave us an overview of The Bought By Many story & applications in Asia.
- Mitch Doust, Business Development from Trov gave an InsurTech’s perspective on disruption in the non-life segment.
- Xavier Blanchard, Regional CEO from AXA Assistance-Asia Regional Office talked about insurance as a digital service.
The webinar concluded with a snap poll to participants who were asked the following question:
Which of the following digital P&C insurance business models do you think will become the most popular in Asia over the next 5 years?
As you can see from the chart below:
- Our audience believed that both on-line aggregators offering fulfilment and differentiated online propositions would be the direction of digital insurance in Asia over the next five years – each got 30% of the votes.
- Price-led direct to consumer models were rated the least likely (10%)
Our next webinar will be on June 8th and will be on the theme of “Insurance through the eyes of the customer” – we will be confirming details soon.
You can also access and listen to all of our webinars that we have held to date here.