Digital Transformation Strategies webinar recording – Poll overwhelmingly concludes that most top insurers will still be in the top 10
Our May 2017 webinar had about 300 registrations from around the globe. This was our eleventh webinar as part of our Digital Insurance in Action series, sponsored by KPMG. If you missed it, you can listen to the recording below.
View the slides here.
We had 3 excellent speakers on our global panel of insurance professionals to discuss Digital Transformation Strategies:
- Jan Reinmueller, Head of Digital Village from KPMG spoke about Digital Village approach to digital transformation.
- David Lundholm, Director, Group Corporate Development from BGL Group shared the BGL digital transformation journey.
- Alex Homer, CEO from Lifebroker explored how TAL Consumer is driving innovation.
The webinar concluded with a snap poll to participants who were asked the following question:
How many of current top 10 insurers will still be in the top 10 in 5 years time?
The results show that more than half of the respondents think that most of the current top 10 insurers will still be in the top 10 in 5 years’ time.
- The majority of respondents (56.5per cent) feel that 5 to 7 current top 10 insurers will still be in the lead and;
- 17.4 per cent voted 2-4 insurers;
- 13 per cent voted all top 10 insurers;
- 8.7 per cent voted 8-9 insurers;
- 4.3 per cent voted 0-1 insurer.
We will announce our next webinar soon.
Registration is now open for our annual conferences in Europe and Asia. Find out more here.
You can also access and listen to all of our webinars that we have held to date here.