Article Synopsis :
Insurers who are still sitting on the fence and analysing the role of mobiles and smart phones in their digitisation strategy have some compelling reasons to act fast as:
• Mobiles and smart phones are the fastest growing distribution channel
• Influential players are already making heavy investments to tap the business potential
• Innovative smart phone apps catering to insurance sector are getting popular
This report by Forrester highlights how advancement in mobile technology is pressurising digitisation leadership team to address rising customer expectation, exploding market and the first mover’s advantage of big players. According to them an effective mobile and smart phone strategy will enable insurers by
• Allowing more frequent engagement with policyholders.
• Generating new sales opportunities.
• Ensuring better underwriting by leveraging better / bigger data.
• Enabling the development of more engaging sales tools for agents, brokers, and advisors.
• Opening new distribution opportunities.
Link to Full Article:: click here
Link to Source:: click here