Marsh launched a cyber insurance called as CyberShield cyber risk and data breach insurance policy for medium-sized to large organisations. The policy is available outside US and can cover up to £500 million.
Cover includes –
– Liability to third parties, defense costs and regulatory fines
– Business interruption losses
– ‘Content injury’ liability to third parties and defense costs
– Payment of extortion demands
– Payment card industry (PCI) data security standards fines and assessments
David Arnold, Marsh’s Financial and Professional Practice -Cyber, Media & Technology Risks Team Leader, said: “From operational or system errors, to nation state hackers, hacktivists, and organised crime, businesses are now being subjected to an unrelenting onslaught of cyber risks. Marsh CyberShield can help form part of a robust risk management strategy to protect clients from increasingly stringent regulation and the financial and reputational fall-out of a cyber incident.“