In the UK, L&G has launched a new digital broker platform that delivers greater efficiency by enabling online client management for Group Income Protection and Group Life Assurance policies. The solution is aimed at brokers working with small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) with a headcount of 10 and 250 employees.
The system gives brokers access to a wealth of information on their clients, Brokers can quote, apply and renew policies using one user-friendly system. The platform further provides instant quote comparison online without the need of repeated customer data entry by advisors. It also enables brokers to complete renewals online, which will give them greater control and help them ensure that clients stay protected.
The platform will help in driving efficiencies in terms of administration, and deliver time and cost savings for brokers when it comes to managing customer’s Group Life and Group Protection policies.
- Quotes for schemes insuring 10 – 250 employees.
- Easy member data upload with automatic occupation matching.
- Quotes guaranteed for three months.
- Direct link to Companies’ House helps confirm and verify details.
- Create comparison quotes without the need to key in details again.
- Policy documents available to download once cover is in place.
- Ability to complete renewals for all compatible polices.
- The platform also offers consulting services such as Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Structured Counseling and Bereavement Counseling.
Colin Fitzgerald, Distribution Director for Legal & General group protection. “Our digital broker platform has been developed to reflect the feedback we’ve received from brokers as well as our appetite for targeting this employer segment through competitive pricing and enhancements to free cover limits.”