Espire Infolabs (a global CRM provider) and Pitney Bowes (a logictics firm) have launched the Customer Engagement Hub, to help insurers and intermediaries implementation, analysis, support and optimisation of the customer journey across multiple platforms.
Although Espire has established CRM and digital delivery expertise, it lacked the data analytics and real time communication components to complete the offering. Therefore, Espire turned to Pitney Bowe to provide analytics and omni-channel communication capability. Additionally, Espire is leveraging their own marketing automation and legacy modernisation frameworks in addition to offering complementary integration and hosting to clients to adopt the CEH.
In terms of specific features, the CEH platform brings together various customer experience best practices (CX) leaders across:
- Digital Content Management (DCM) – Sitecore, SDL, SharePoint, Umbraco, Drupal
- Multi-Channel Customer Communication Management (MCCCM) – Pitney Bowes, OpenText, GMC Software, Doxee, Messagepoint
- Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Analytics – Talend, Alteryx, Microsoft Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Sitecore xDB, R Maching learning
- CRM – Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Services Cloud, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce Lightning.