Applied Systems, a cloud-based solution provider has launched a new product in partnership with Geo Underwriting called Geo FlexiLet. The product is underwritten by Ageas and is available in its personal lines portfolio via integrated eTrading in Applied TAM and Applied Epic. The product is designed for residential properties.
Geo FlexiLet is a flexible product designed to cater for owners of residential let properties, covering a wide range of options including:
- All tenant types, including benefit assisted, housing association, students, asylum seekers and, unoccupied pending let
- Individual and family lets, shared accommodation, multiple occupancy, HMO’s and bedsits, single risks or multi property portfolios
- Non-standard constructions
- Properties undergoing renovation, where intention is to let
- Blocks of flats (up to 10)
- Listed properties
The partnership is aimed at improving broker reach and relationships. Brokers can benefit from business placements via integrated eTrading rather than third-party extranet sites.
The integrated eTrading is available on management systems like Applied Epic and Applied TAM with full lifecycle support.
- Applied Epic is a broker management system that provides capabilities to effectively manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, market access, financial accounting, reporting and policy administration across all lines of business. It offers a 360-degree view of client and prospect information through an intuitive user interface with workflows that automate operations, drive greater efficiencies and business value. The scalable software architecture benefits brokers in multiple locations by helping manage expansion and business growth.
- Applied TAM provides brokers the ability to automate daily operational processes, effectively manage customer policy information and seamlessly connect with insurers and policyholders. Its automated and easy-to-navigate interface, offers greater visibility into customer and day-to-day business operations, decreases errors and omissions risk, provides a seamless employee onboarding and training experience, and aids with better customer response times.
“Providing the right advice and best protection are at the core of a broker’s mission. The addition of Geo Underwriting to the Applied Personal Lines panel provides broker choice while ensuring a frictionless purchase experience for their customers.” said Jeff Purdy, senior VP, Applied Systems.