Our November 2017 webinar had over 400 registrations from around the globe. This was our fifteenth webinar as part of our Digital Insurance in Action series, sponsored by KPMG. If you missed it, you can listen to the recording below.
View the slides here.
We had 4 excellent speakers on our global panel of insurance professionals for this webinar:
- Adrian Clamp, Partner & Customer Advisory from KPMG, explored how insurers can up their game and drive customer engagement.
- Dr. Catriona Wallace, CEO & Founder from Flamingo AI, shared her view on improving customer experience using AI and Machine Learning.
- Tarun Mathur, Co-Founder & Director from PolicyBazaar.com, explained consumer insights from online customer engagement.
- Shirley Shi, Group Vice President, Customer Engagement and Loyalty from FWD Insurance, spoke about uplifting the customer experience from an insurer’s perspective.
The webinar concluded with a snap poll to participants who were asked the following question:
Which of these four connected customer initiatives do you personally think is the most important?
The results show that majority of the respondents think that building an omni-channel capability is the most important customer initiative as it allows customers to get connected in the way that they choose.
- Poll result reveals that;
- 60.4 per cent voted building an omni-channel capability is the most important;
- 22.6 per cent voted the use of IoT to build a range of value adding and risk reducing services;
- 9.4 per cent voted the use of third party data to provide segmented offers to customers;
- the remaining 7.5 per cent voted for social media to create more powerful, relevant and targeted offers.
Our next webinar will be held on 30th January 2018. Register now
You can also access and listen to all of our webinars that we have held to date here.