TDI Academy: Insurance Learning for the Digital Age
Download the TDI Academy Brochure
“I sincerely recommend the ADI programme for all those who would like to keep up with the times”
L&D Director, Asia
Learning & Development in digital insurance must be an integral part of digital transformation
The Digital Insurer (TDI) is a global knowledge platform whose purpose is “working together to accelerate the digital transformation of insurance”.
TDI is Singapore-based, providing services across Asia and around the world. From humble beginnings, TDI has quickly grown into what is today widely recognised as the leading digital insurance knowledge and community platform worldwide.
Whilst insurers are making some progress with digital transformation, 75% of transformation efforts fail, mostly due to a lack of focus on people development and cultural change1.
TDI recognises that ‘going digital’ is not about everyone becoming technologists – but about increasing awareness of, and enthusiasm for, ways in which technology can improve a business for the benefit of all its customers, staff, partners and shareholders.
About TDI Academy’s Programmes
It is with this background in mind, that in January 2020, TDI launched the world’s first L&D programmes focused on digital insurance, with the support of a number of (re) insurers, and other industry partners.
The core TDI Academy curriculum2 consists of 56 one-hour lessons, with pre-recorded videos from more than 30 industry experts, plus supporting study materials, structured into seven courses.
A key strength of the curriculum is its breadth, covering all aspects of insurance, with real-life examples, to ensure it is relevant for all participants. There are also options for those who want to self-study and learn more. Participant feedback is captured following every lesson, providing valuable insights used with individuals and their sponsors, as well as TDI, to directly measure impact, ensure continuous improvement, and, to ensure transparency on how the programmes are received.
“I would wholeheartedly recommend this course to anyone looking to future-proof their career”
Head of Operational Excellence, Europe
TDI Academy has launched two core programmes to date:
- ADI (Associate Digital Insurer): a virtual ‘mini-MBA’. Combines on-demand learning across seven courses and 56 lessons, weekly discussion groups and four assignments completed over a seven-month period. Five cohorts have launched so far, with more than 200 participants3
- CDI (Certificate in Digital Insurance): 100% on-demand and self-paced. Users complete a minimum of 4 courses to earn their CDI badge and certificate
We also have an Enterprise offering, called TDI PRIME that allows companies to deploy the curriculum at scale (including global rollouts) – in lessons or courses as desired.
TDI Academy programmes are unique, not just in Asia but around the world. With more than 5,000 lessons completed and NPS feedback scores consistently above 50% (excellent)4, TDI Academy offers a differentiated set of educational programmes to support individual development, as well as helping accelerate the digital transformation of the industry.
“I would recommend CDI from The Digital Insurer for people at all levels and stages of their insurance career. It covers the entire insurance value chain across 56 flexible and user-friendly modules. High-quality presenters and wide range of SMEs and thought leaders.”
Programmes are delivered with enterprise-grade support, to optimise impact and success for individual learners and their sponsors. Delivery of on-demand content is via a market-leading LMS that has been customised and integrated into TDI’s knowledge platform for lifelong learning.
TDI Academy’s Impact
- More than 4,000 insurance professionals have participated in TDI Academy programmes
- More than 20 regional and global insurers are currently using our programmes
- Excellent feedback leading to strong “word of mouth” referrals
- Recognised as a Training Provider by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF) in Singapore and approved for IBF’s Financial Training Scheme (FTS)
- Part of the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programmes (RTTP) scheme in Hong Kong
- CSR Partnership with the Insurance Supper Club – promoting gender diversity in insurance and technology professions
- Education Services Provider finalist in the 2021 Asian Insurance Review Industry Awards – more info in this press release
“The ADI course has fundamentally re-wired my brain, it is one of the best investments I ever made”
Group Innovation & Digital Strategy, Japan
We are not stopping – exciting plans ahead:
- Launch of SDI in Q4 2021 – a unique Digital Sales programme for Insurance Advisors programme
- C-suite programmes with bespoke learning modules
- Partnering with other learning organisations and institutes to increase reach and create new programmes helping the industry to accelerate its digital transformation
Programme information – https://www.the-digital-insurer.com/tdi-academy/home/
Details of the curriculum – Click on any lesson in the lesson selection guide to get an overview of the lesson including participant rating and feedback: https://www.the-digital-insurer.com/tdi-academy/prime-lessons/
Experience TDI Academy!
Option 1: View a three-minute video here
Option 2: Try a demo account. Please email [email protected] for more information