AI & Machine Learning webinar recording
Our March 2017 webinar had about 870 registrations from around the globe. This was our tenth webinar as part of our Digital Insurance in Action series, sponsored by KPMG. If you missed it, you can listen to the recording below.
View the slides here
We had 5 excellent speakers on our global panel of insurance professionals to discuss AI & Machine Learning:
- Gary Richardson, Director, Head of Data Engineering from TechSolutions, KPMG UK explored how insurers will derive value from machine learning.
- Adrien Cohen, Co-Founder & Chief Commercial Officer from Tractable spoke about AI & motor claims assessment.
- Dr Juergen Rahmel, Advisor AI and Machine Learning examined the technical considerations for AI.
- Alberto Chierici, Data scientist, CPO & Co-founder from SPIXII looked at chatbots & customer service.
- David Robson, Director from Watson Financial Services Europe spoke about enterprise view of AI.
Our next webinar will be held on 17th May 2017 on the theme of “The Incumbents Fight Back – Digital Transformation Strategies”. More details here.
You can also access and listen to all of our webinars that we have held to date here.