How to access the Newswire submission form for News Correspondents
The Newswire submission form can only be accessed after logging in to The Digital Insurer website.
1. Go to The Digital Insurer
2. Click ‘LOGIN’ on the top of the home page
3. Log in with your ID and password
- These are either the same details that you used when you first subscribed to The Digital Insurer OR
- if you are not currently an existing subscriber, we will send you new login details
i) If you have forgotten your password, you can request for password reset on the login page
ii) If you encounter “Login Failed!” message, you may have entered the wrong userid or password
4. Go to the News submission form. Alternatively copy the url below to your browser.
5. Fill in the Newswire form details and submit
Additional submission notes:
1. On the submission form, if you do not find the Company and Media Source in the dropdown, you can enter it in the “Enter new value if not found” fields. For Media Source you will also have to load the logo (image upload option automatically appears when you type something in “Enter new value if not found” field).
2. Please double check your links before you submit them by entering them into your browser to ensure they are not subscription-based – we do not publish these links as we don’t want readers to be re-directed to a subscription page
3.Please also double check our Newswire page for the previous couple of days to ensure that we have not already published your 3rd party link (which could also be through a different media source) so that we can avoid duplication of effort